07 April 2009


Satsang at Aruns place!.
My parents got me a guitar for my 17Th birthday. I was extremely pissed because i wanted something more expensive more special. Well whats the point of having a guitar if you cant play it. Well i was not happy but i wasn't too sad, my guitar looked beautiful and every one asked ,if i knew how to play the instrument(i obviously said YES!). At that time i had done the "AOL" course, i was regular with it because my parents were regular with their Sadhana, Seva and Satsang. At that time i was forced to get up early and do my sadhana with my parents :(. Seva didn't exist in my vocabulary and Satsang was totally " UN-Cool". I hated Satsang with all my heart. If mom told me to,study or go to a satsang i would study. The main factor which allows me to play guitar ,as i play is because of "INSPIRATION". I did a YES!2 course with Sahil and Arvind Bhaiya. I was so inspired with Sahil Bhaiya that i started playing guitar in just 7 days (the course was for 7 days). No one taught ,It was just the feeling which showed me how to play.

Well i am getting Late will write more later!
JGD

3 comments:

In Search Of Myself said...

Nice pic...I wonder who was the artist behind this priceless pic! :)

~ Ashwani

Arun Rajkumar said...

Behind the picture is nothing... If you were to pick it up like a photo, behind it would probably be whiteness ;)

Madhuri Kaushik said...

U dude, are a totally rockstar, just like your guru! Plz rub off some musical notes on me too.