16 October 2006

i post my first blog titled ' night block '
-base on true life incident by krishna kalyan

let me introduce myself i am kriShna KalyAn and am 17yrs old .......... and so on and so fourth,
Night Block is A TERM which boys (exclusively boys) use, to waste their time(varies from 6hrs -12 hrs; which we will never ever get back again) in worst possible way.
worst possible way= playing computers
I played computers nearly for 6hrs after exams . I
kickstarted this experience by lying to my parents ,
wasting 150 bucks on worthless staring on a inanimate screen and
SaCrificing sleep from 22oohrs-0600hrs .

and after all this i conclude by saying that Night block is not Good for people
I temporally hate computers(god forbid that)
I feel sick -(headache,drowzyness and a feeing of throwing up)
So the moral of the story is i hate chemistry
........ plz dont 4get to post ur comments on better ways to wasting your time
PS:- plz let me know wtf got the idea of NIGHT BLOCK

4 comments:

Madhuri Kaushik said...

what has chem got to do with blogs??? wasting time is a luxury and enjoy while it lasts! remember all good things come to an end!

Vijay Anand said...

hey kris......
agree with the crazy angel from upstairs..
waste all the time u can, when u can....

and yeah.....keep hating chemistry.
loved the way u ended ur blog....
keep blogging mate

Harini Vembar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harini Vembar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.