21 October 2006

MY next blog revolves around Cheppandi!!

Cheppandi :- IT IS A TERM I USE FOR TELEGU MOVIES

I apologize for the explicit content of this blog

Living in Hyderabad for almost 4 years I have experienced a lot of miracles …..
One of em’ being the telegu movies .

Well most of u guyz reading this would not know what to expect from a telegu movie.Well I made a big mistake by watching one of them(plz don’t ask me why because to explain that I would have to write another blog)

Well it is pretty funny at first and later it gets torturous I don’t under stand how the masses of hyderabad enjoy these crappy low budget films ,I saw a movie which *ed Chirangevi

Well it started of….with this fat guy jumping around …its true this fat guy can jump. Well he was jumping around this heroine ,and then the villain came…. some crappy slow motions (slow motions!!! What exactly happened was that this guy jumped and they paused the movie for five seconds while editing) .he easily manages to fight 13 guyz ,who are infact idiots (they came one by one to take beatings).

After the predictable movie got over I went under depression (I just couldn’t understand how he did the amazing acrobatics wow!!) the was clearly defying the lawz of physics.(I bet his center of mass is up his ass),

Well the most amazing part was
This crappy movie was a box office hit

WELL FRIENDS HOW CAN U STAND THIS STUFF
Special sorry to A Gayatri All I know is that she is telegu
Classmate

4 comments:

Vijay Anand said...

"centre of mass up his ass" ..........ROFL.......that had me laughing like a hyena...great going buddy...keep blogging

Abhishek said...

you really brought out the essence of "CHEPPANDI".

Aarti Rao said...

hey dude wadssup!!!
hey i must say that southindian films r damn sick ..
but the way u presented the story line of film i do realise u gonna thru a gr8 trauma .....

Madhuri Kaushik said...

nice take! its really easy to be cynical, but u must see there are two sides to every coin! but a nice creative venture!!! afterall whose bro are u ?