16 July 2008

I remember like it was yesterday. My mom put a photograph of “guruji” who ever he was he some how got my parents to do "sudarshan kriya" every day and "yoga" it was totally uncool. My friends would come home and see a large size picture of “guruji” and my friends would raise eyebrows, nevertheless saying nothing (an awkward silence was enough).

I did every thing to stop them for doing their “sadhana”. For instance continuously chant OM till “it” got over. One day my parents sent me to Bangalore to do a course I happily agreed (mom and dad bribed me 4000Rs for the misc. expenduture :)).


Part 2 tomorrow

Goodnight folks that’s all for today

1 comment:

Madhuri Kaushik said...

waiting eagerly for part II, you might want to mention a certain angelic sister who helped you on your path to enlightenment....