07 September 2008

Part 2
I reached the Bangalore ashram. It was the mast beautiful place on earth. Lush green trees and brilliant weather.I was to do the Young adult course and my sister to do an advance course. My sis was too young to do an advance course, anyway she sneaked in (She hung out with us most of the time as she could not hang out with the other oldies doing the advance course). On the first day i was sitting in the hall waiting for the Lecturer to come, and take a boring course, we were to introduce ourselves to each other. A very cool girl sits next to me and starts chatting and i tell her my plight about being forced to do the course and etc etc and suddenly she calmly gets up and sits on the teachers chair. "I am Shreya I will be taking your cour for the next five days". NO WAY. She is too young to be a teacher.

1 comment:

Vaishnavi said...

wow! then what happened?