09 September 2008

Hey Guys to be off form regular post today.I wanted to post something different.
It Seems like yesterday I was with my dad in a PTA. Well for those who don't know what a PTA is , it is a place where teachers and parents meet and bitch about their ward so loudly so that even the other parents can hear. A typical scene consists of 5 teachers pets who would be sitting on the first bench(Their work is to give report cards to parents and release the uncensored version of PTA). I prefer getting my dad along, because if i get my mom along she gets too emotional after seeing my marks and it fell like ............................. cant explain the feeling ,closest to it is BAD. On the other hand when my dad comes he usually comes in uniform( dad was in the army) Teachers get intimidated and blurt out " your son is very bright and can do better" it actually feels god even after failing in all the subjects. That day after receiving the report card my parents would take it home and blackmail me( I wont sign the report card) :(, even neighbours would know my marks. I feel there are only so many time you can see numbers when they are highlighted in red. Well folks i realized that parents have a very good memory ,and they will remember your marks till grave AND IF MARKS MAKES THEM HAPPY for that atleast STUDY.(even though i didnt)

1 comment:

Madhuri Kaushik said...

Horrific experiences, i prefer not to remember them! thank god i've cross that stage of life.